a POKEMON Parody! a POKEMON Parody!

I thought the video was gonna go somewhere.... then it ended. Now I'm not sure what to think. It had potential, but it just ended up being a pun and an attack on headphone users.

McBinkles responds:

it didn't have potential

Great Destiny Man Great Destiny Man

The animation in this one seemed better than in the sequel, but it felt too short. However, I think the humor was better. I liked how Great Destiny Man seemed more smug about his destiny this time.

Great Destiny Man 2 Great Destiny Man 2

The ending seemed a bit abrubt, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. The animation was well done, but I felt at a few points it looked a bit stiff. Overall though, it was well animated. Nice work.

Zelda:Whatever Zelda:Whatever

Got a definite Egoraptor vibe out of it. The animation was nonsensical, the humor was great, and it was very clever at parts. Great work.

SMRPG Rawest Forest SMRPG Rawest Forest

First off, don't remake someone else's animation, especially if you can't achieve the same level of quality.

Second, don't post this publically if it's unfinished. That's just begging for bad reviews.

Hunting the Space Whale Hunting the Space Whale

I don't want to say it was bad, because it had some quality. However, the animation could have used more consistency and the plot was a bit of a mess. I had no idea what was going on, even after reading the description.

Jurassic Stick Jurassic Stick

I'm not a fan of stick figure animation, and while this didn't change my mind about that, I enjoyed it. However, one minor critique: You relied quite a bit on gradients, and it stands out. If you're going to use them that much, make them more subdued. It just bothered me the entire time.

Zelda- Link and the Pig Zelda- Link and the Pig

The animation looked a bit wonky at times, but overall it was well animated and I had a good laugh. That's enough for me.

Cute pikachu animation! Cute pikachu animation!

Make it stop.

The animation is short and nothing impressive, and it loops constantly. As I write this review the audio is hurting my ears to the point where if it would be quicker to mute my volume, I would.

It's just too short and annoying for me to enjoy.

rainbow man rainbow man

If you're going to rip off Nyan Cat, do it with quality. The original may use an animated gif, but it still looks better. Not to mention, this should be a gif, not a movie on Newgrounds.