Twilight vs Walking Twilight vs Walking

The concept is interesting and I enjoyed normal QWOP. However, I don't feel the concept works as well with a creature that has 4 legs. I never really felt in control, when when I figured out how to properly move. I do appreciate little touches like checkpoints though.

Pony Platform Game Pony Platform Game

I enjoyed the game, it was simple but fun. However, I feel it should have more levels, and I wish you had made your own backgrounds rather than using Sonic 3 sprites. I love Sonic 3 & Knuckles, but I'd enjoy a game with original sprites even more.

Still, a good start, and in terms of gameplay, better than what I could make.

-PURSUIT- -PURSUIT-

Man, this game just isn't good. The acting isn't done well, the animation isn't good, the logic in some of this is just way too obtuse (only reason I even knew how to solve stuff was because I had seen a video of the game pointing out all of it's flaws)...

Actually, I'm not gonna just sum up my review with that sentence, because some of this logic needs to be addressed. First off, you CAN'T lock someone IN a car. That's just not possible. She goes into the sewer, after shooting a man, and she can't get her hands dirty? After she's IN sewer? Really!?

I don't think I even need to say anything about that dumb fishing rod. You wouldn't catch anything with that. Hell, you shouldn't be trying to catch a fish in a sewer! And how do you honestly expect people to figure that out without prior knowledge of it? There is some logic in it (banana is bait, rope is the line, knife is the hook), but that would work better if the game didn't have this stupid combination system of having to combine in a specific order. Even if someone figures it out, they might combine in the wrong order and then second guess themselves.

Speaking of the banana, why does she bring a banana, a teddy bear, and the light bulb with her? Who would leave the house with those? No one. The knife and gun make some sense (emphasis on 'some'), but those? And then that birthday card, which served no purpose in the game at all!

Going back to the fishing, though, you get an empty blowtorch for that. Who would just carry around an empty blowtorch with them? For that matter, why does that guy keep some gasoline in the back of his car? That's not just dumb, that's dangerous. And even ignoring THAT, gasoline is not used in blowtorches!

And let's not forget using a POCKET KNIFE to get through a concrete wall! That's just not possible! And then she gets through ANOTHER wall, but this time WITHOUT the knife. I'm not sure which one makes less sense.

I think I've explained my issues with this game well enough, though to sum it up, it's not good. The logic in it is just awful.